On Behalf of Nauru Rehabilitation Corporation – Angam Day clean up competition
Please be informed that judging for the Angam day cleaning competition will be conducted on 26th OCTOBER 2017.
Rules, categories and scoring will be as follows:
RULES FOR THE 2017 ANGAM DAY COMPETITION WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Districts will be judged in 4 categories which are listed below
2. Points will be deducted for signs of burning of plants
3. Points will be deducted for districts seen cleaning on the day of judging
1. General Cleanliness [5 points] (Road, non-residential areas, surroundings of houses seen from the road, overall presentation of the district)
2. General landscaping/beautification [5 points] (Eg planting of floral trees/plants)
3. District Border Sign Beautification [5 points] (Border sign beautification/creativity)
4. Local Hut Design [5 points](best design)
Maximum score a district can get is 80 points, which is 5 points per each category(4) X 4 judges.
Please see attached for prizes2017 ANGAM DAY DISTRICT CLEANING COMPETITION