Intergenerational Trust Fund for the People of the Republic of Nauru – Logo Competition.
The selected entry will be used to brand all official Intergenerational Trust Fund for the People of the Republic of Nauru (NTF) items such as letterhead, print and digital publications, etc.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
• The contest is open to all individuals for all age groups and only to the citizen of Nauru.
• There is no limit to number of entries which may be submitted by the same individual.
• Flexibility is the key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as colour. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
• The logo may use any form or style of design in colour, grey scale, and black and white (submission can be in original and/or e-format if possible).
The Executive Committee will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria (though other criteria may be considered):
• Relevance – the entry should be consistent, with NTF goals and values.
“The purpose of the Fund is to provide a source of revenue to the Republic of Nauru post-2033, or at a time sooner as determined by the Committee, for investments in education, health, environment and infrastructure.”
Full background and details of the NTF can be viewed at: naurugov.nr – website under the Department of Finance and the various documents in the Intergenerational Trust Fund for the People of the Republic of Nauru section.
• Originality – the entry should be creative, innovative, and the original work of the entrant.
• Aesthetic Quality (logo) – the entry should command attention, display visual balance and colour coordination, and contain elements which work together for a unified and appealing design.
We are looking for a logo design that:
Conveys an inspirational future of Nauru, the NTF and reflects Nauru’s core values.
PRIZES: Best Logo Winner: $1,000
Only originals entries will be considered. The winning entries will become the sole property of NTF. NTF reserves the right to make any necessary alterations to the winning logo for proper formatting-related purposes without the consent of the winning entrant(s).
SELECTION OF WINNING ENTRY
Judging will be done by the NTF Executive Committee.
The winning entrant(s) will be duly notified of their success as well as the date when the prize(s) will be handed over.
CLOSING DATE OF ENTRIES AND CONTACT
All entries must submit to Ophelia Caleb, President’s Office before close of business on Friday 10 November 2017.
For more info contact: – 5573169/5572998