WRITING REPORTS & PROPOSALS
It is essential to understand how to write reports and proposals that get read. We write reports in a range of formats and a variety of purposes. Whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else, report writing is a skill you will use again and again. Having a method to prepare these documents will help you be as efficient as possible with the task. This course will build on a solid base of writing skills to present information in formal, informal, and proposal styles
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
• Review their work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
• Apply these skills in real work applications
• Stages of Report writing, Investigating, Planning, Writing, Revising
• Using Headings, Charts, Graphs
• Steps of Proposal writing
• Practical application
• Giving credit
Target Group: This workshop is designed for all interested people in the working community.
Date : Thursday 31 August – Friday 01 September 2017
Venue : U.S.P, Nauru Campus, Aiwo District
Fees : $150.00 per person (lunch included)
Duration : 2 days (9am-5pm)
Closing date : Tuesday 29 August 2017
For enrolment and further information please contact:
Felicity Canon on 557 7465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org