60 Courses are available (please refer to the attached TICA Courses 2018 attachment). Please note up to (5) candidates can apply per academic programme.
Applications are to be received by DFAT February 16th 2018.
The following are criteria for interested applicants who wish to apply:
• Must be nominated and endorsed by the Health Department
• Must be currently working in the area related to the course chosen
• Must have a bachelor degree and/or professional experience related to their field
• Must have good command of the English language
• Less than 50 years of age
• Must be in good healthy mentally and physical
Interested must submit the following four documents:
• Application Form (attached)
• Medical Report
• Academic transcripts
• Recommendation letters
• English score test (eg, TOEFL/IELTS)
• One original copies of all forms, plus two verified copies of each.
Please kindly refer to the application form which includes the guidelines for applying.
If you need any further information, please contact DFAT on landline 5573133 or 5573038.TICA Application Form