As part of the 50th anniversary celebrations a date has been set for the next Miss Nauru Beauty Pageant.
The organising committee for the Miss Nauru Eita Dabug 2018 has announced the contest will be held on February 2, 2018.
There are four categories:
1. Formal island day wear (short dress)
2. Formal island evening wear (long dress)
3. Traditional wear
4. Tsiwa wear (3-yard material)
To register for this contest, applicants must be:
• Single – 19 years and over
• Nauruan citizen
• And must already have a sponsor
Government departments are not eligible to be sponsors for this competition. Sponsors must be registered in the private sector, or as a community based organisation.
Registrations close on October 14, 2017.