Job Vacancy: Draftsman Trainee
Nauru Utilities Corporation (NUC) would like to invite applications to the following vacancy:
Position: Draftsman Trainee
Reports to: Draftsman Team Leader
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Registering and filing of all NUC drawings.
2. Updating of existing NUC drawings.
3. Assisting in field survey and preparing network construction drawings for new distribution extensions.
4. Printing, scanning of drawings.
5. Assist in the establishment and updating of the system records and “As Built” drawings.
6. Assist in gathering distribution field data, compiling and updating of existing distribution drawings and records.
7. Assist and attend to customer enquiries on electrification extension works.
8. Assist in compiling of section monthly reports.
9. Assist in ensuring that all work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly manner at all times.
10. Cooperate with NUC management in regards to duties or requirements imposed on them by relevant Health and Safety regulations and ensure compliance.
11. Carry out duties and responsibilities considered appropriate and relevant by NUC management.
12. Carry out any other work related duties as delegated by Team leader
Qualification: High School leavers
Remuneration: Starting salary is $6,715 per annum
Please submit application in a letter form with necessary attachments such as CV, references and other relevant documents. Application should be addressed to Nauru Utilities Human Resource Manager. Application forms are available at the HR Office.
Closing date: Friday 9th June 2017.
Circulated by the Nauru Government Information Office on behalf of:
Nauru Utilities Corporation
GIO, Yaren District, Government Office, Republic of Nauru / Mobile +674 557 3009 / Em: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com / www.naurugov.nr